Books Are My Getaway

Books Are My Getaway

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Favorites!!!!!!

Christmas is in a few days and everyone is busy. I was just at the store and saw 20 different people that I knew. It's a really small store... Since everyone's in the Christmas spirit I decided to blog about my favorite Christmas things!
Above all, spending time with my family is at the top of the tree. I love being able to spend time with my brothers and sister during the holidays. I don't know why, but we're always in a better mood. I guess it's the magic of Christmas!
Can you guess what else I love? FOOD!!! What? I'm a teenager, what'd you expect? My favorite Christmas food...That's a tough one. I would have to say stuffing or turkey. Can I say both? :)
The scents. That's it. I love the different fragrances that come out in stores during this time of the year. Who doesn't?
Okay, so that's all I'm going to blog today because I have been busy. It would really help if you gave me some ideas! XXX-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment