Books Are My Getaway

Books Are My Getaway

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!!!!!! It's been a while since I have done a post, but I will try to make up for it today. When I think of resolutions I think of wishes. Wishes to do something or better yourself. Since I'm still young, 13, I really don't have many resolutions. I could say I need to do better in school, but I already to well. I could also say that I need to be kind to people. I already try that, but I really don't think that should be a resolution. You should do that everyday!

So I was thinking, what should I do better this year? A few things passed my mind. After thinking it over I realized that I need to start being more grateful. I have a lot of things that others don't have and I should never look down on that. I take the clothes I wear, the food I eat everyday, and the bed I sleep in for granted. Some people don't have that. I am so blessed to have that. I can't explain how happy I am for all that I have. I'm blessed.

What are your resolutions for the new year? Hopefully this year is going to be a great one! This year has been...crazy. Nothing else can explain it. This year ratchet, selfie, and twerk have become very common... The "duckface" has come and gone. Candy Crush and Minecraft have become addictions instead of games. We might have survived 2013's drama, but imagine what next year will bring us....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! -Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment