Books Are My Getaway

Books Are My Getaway

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A little about me (Blog 1) Favorite Books!

To start out my blog, I'm going to be telling you a little bit about me for the next couple blogs. Today, as you can see, I am going to be talking about my top 10 favorite books! They are not going to be in any order.
1. The Fault in Our Starts-John Greene
2. Shadow Falls Series-CC Hunter
3. Embrace Series/Violet Eden Chapters-Jessica Shirvington
4. Fallen Series-Lauren Kate
5. The Darkness Rising Series-Kelley Armstrong
6. Dreamland-Sarah Dessen
7. Watersong Trilogy-Amanda Hocking
8. Die for me-Amy Plum
9. Confessions Series-James Patterson
10. Maximum Ride Series-James Patterson
As you can probably see I love the romance/paranormal books. These are just some of them. I have many books that I absolutely love, but I said 10. I HIGHLY recommend reading or even just previewing these books. You will for sure get hooked on them! :) -Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment