Books Are My Getaway

Books Are My Getaway

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Book Review~Eternal

Hey! Long time, no see...again....busy life. Anyways, I have a really good blog post for you today! :) I am going to be doing a review on Eternal by CC Hunter! It's the second book in the Shadow Falls: After Dark series. Now, if you haven't heard of CC Hunter and ANY of her books, you must be insane. Just kidding, but you should really go check out her website. The link is here:  http://cchunterbooks.com/

So, I'm on CC Hunter's Street Team. I know, cool, right? Well, part of being on the Street Team is that I get ARCs, or Advanced Readers Copies. Basically, I get to read the book before other people and I get to review it for all of you! So let's get started with the review!

I was surprised at this book for many reasons. I expected there to be more of a focus around Steve, but there was almost none! It kind of saddened me. Another thing, I expected more of the attraction between the three of them. I didn't see any love triangle parts I've been wanting to see, if that makes sense. Maybe I'm just a romantic....

All in all, I loved the book. Even though I feel it felt kind of rushed at the ending I still fell in love with it. I have a feeling you might, too.

In Eternal Della brings out a softer side. She may not show it much on the inside, but you can definitely tell on the inside. You get to be inside Della's head. That's something that anyone would love. I love how CC Hunter did bring in a few more family issues that she has. It makes her seem real and I can relate to some of it. Not that I'm a vampire.....but you know, teenage girl stuff.

CC Hunter wrote Eternal for the paranormal lovers. If you love werewolves, vampires, shapeshifters, etc...you should check out her line of books. Here's the link to the books: http://www.cchunterbooks.com/books.html

What's my rating, you ask?  I give Eternal.....4.5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what your thinking....you think I'm being biased, but I told you the truth. I absolutely loved the book, but I do feel it was missing a little something something. ;)
 
 
Thank you!!!!!!!!! Hope you had a great start of the school year and a great Halloween! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment