Books Are My Getaway

Books Are My Getaway

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Back to School?!?!

Guess what? It's time for school. Waking up at 6 in the morning, staying at school for 8 hours, eating school lunches, and homework almost everyday...Who doesn't love it? Many people dread school, mostly the children, but I do know a few parents that feel the same way. Kids don't want to give up their sleeping time while parents don't want to have less time with their kids.

I personally don't know how I feel about school. I love learning and being with my friends, but then theirs also the downsides....such as the stress, bullies, annoying teachers, stress, the rules, THE STRESS.

Stress is a main thing that I feel when I'm in school. No matter how old I am, I will always stress about school. To me, a "B" is an "F".  A grade lower than a 97 is a "B". If you can't tell by now, I hold myself to a high standard. I want to try my best, but even when I do, I expect more of myself. By doing this I put a lot of pressure on myself. It's hard NOT to do. I'm so used to doing it that it's just a routine now.

So, advice....don't get ahead of yourself. Set reachable standards and slowly raise them. It will take a lot of weight off your chest that you don't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment