Books Are My Getaway

Books Are My Getaway

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Why I like Books? + SUMMER AUTHOR BLITZ?!?!?!?!

In this blog I have something to announce...as you can see in the title. But, first I want to tell you why I like books. You're probably thinking, really? Why? Well, I'll tell you why! Because I wanted to post something. Yes, that's it. Anyways...

I am going to list 5 of many reasons why I like books.

1. Books are my vacation. I don't go on vacation a lot so reading is my way of being able to travel to different places and experience new things.

2.They make me emotional. Yes, I will laugh, get mad, even cry because of a book. I love when a book makes me sigh out loud or have an uncontrollable smile.

3. You learn a lot of new words. I love reading a book and learning new and interesting words to use on my family and friends.

4. It's relaxing. To read a book all you have to do is sit and think. It gives you time to think without stressing yourself.

5. You can pretend to be someone else. I always find myself getting so into a book that I believe I'm that person. I will think and talk like a character. It's one of my favorite things to do.


These are only 5 reasons that I like, how about love, books!

Now, on to the exciting news! I signed up to be a part of the Summer Author Blitz!! This is an event held for about a month and it features 20+ authors. It includes giveaways, scavenger hunts, and much more! Check out their website! http://www.bookboostpr.com/  It's my first time doing something like this and I'm so excited. I do have to admit that I'm also a bit nervous...I don't want to mess up. I am doing an author interview!! I love interviews and I am so excited to do one. I already know who I'm interviewing...should I tell? I think I should wait! :) Please follow my blog! ~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment