Books Are My Getaway

Books Are My Getaway

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

4th of July

I know this post is a little late....sorry! :) So, the Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays. I love getting together with all my neighbors, family, and friends. We bring TONS of food! If you know me at all, you'll know that I love food. I have an addiction...Anyways, this year we had a variety of food. Hot wings, chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, all different types of salad, cookies, brownies, chips, potatoes, fruit, and many other items! It was delicious. :)

After eating we lit off, like 20, parachutes. We only found half of that since the wind was so strong. But, the little kids loved it. I loved seeing them run around, lighting off little fireworks, and seeing their faces brighten up when they were in awe.

The main reason I like holidays is because we can all get together and remember the other years. You can remember from when you were younger and see how much you all have grown. We've definitely grown a lot. I'm not the same person that I was last year around this time and I'm proud of it. I've changed, in a good way. I can't wait till next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment